Saturday, September 15, 2007

WHY I RANT

This will be one of my shortest blog entries. It has to do with my ranting about white supremacy, my aversion to religion, and my condemnation of Negros. Quite simply put, white folks will align with other white folks who they see as powerful for their perceived benefit whether they are racist or not. Religion is a lie that divides people form themselves and each other. Negros are Black folk main gatekeepers to our own cultural and self realization.

If ever there’s a group that can halt the mass extinction of ALL human consciousness and free thought from those who wish to destroy it for their socio-political-economic gain, it’s so called Black people because many of us are in essence not European and subjected to their particular cultural brainwashing. However we can never accomplish such leadership roles unless first we understand and separate ourselves from ideas and methods of white supremacy. Second, shed religious ideology so we can heal as a person and a people. Third, rid ourselves of our gatekeepers.

This is why I rant on and on about religion and xtianity in particular, because most Blacks are xtian and also about social ideas like materialism, individualism, and homosexuality, etc., because they support ideas of European cultural thought and behavior; which deter us from realizing our own cultural awareness which is needed to accomplish what I’ve already expressed above.

This is why I rant and it appears to no avail because folks just don’t want to hear it and in view of their survival is not popular. However I’m older and it appears I’ll not hear the echoes of my voice from the grave.

No comments: